Monday, May 4, 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is Kaitlyn's official due date. I know she could have been here a little earlier or later, but that is the day we were supposed to meet her. I have this unsettling feeling in my stomach, like I am nervous about something, but I know there's nothing going on tomorrow. I feel like I've been counting down to this day for so long. It was an excited countdown until January 15, and since then it's been a dreaded countdown. A small piece of me just wants tomorrow to be over, but another part of me doesn't want it to be over, because it's the last piece of my pregnancy.

We have asked family and friends to take a minute at 6:00pm tomorrow to remember Kaitlyn and say a small prayer. It's nice to know that we will all be thinking of her together. We are planning at looking at Kaitlyn's things. I just feel so unsettled, like I'm just not doing enough. It doesn't even come close to what was supposed to happen tomorrow, but at least it's something.

I really have no idea how I will be tomorrow. I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment