Friday, April 24, 2009

Beautiful Day

What a gorgeous day it is! The weather is so warm. Chris and I decided to go on a bike ride. We saw a lot of moms out with their babies. We had a lot of fun, and on the way home, we got a chance to talk about Kaitlyn some more. I love talking about her and the things we would have done with her. This week I was looking in a flyer and I saw baby floaters for the pool. I started thinking about how this summer I would have had Kaitlyn in the pool with me. I would have dipped her feet in the water. What an awesome experience that would have been. We were also thinking that if I was still pregnant, I could have gone into labour at anytime now. Wow! I really miss those experiences. I don't cry everytime we talk about what we would be missing, but I still feel sad. Lately, I've been thinking a lot about the "what would have beens", I guess it's because her due date is quickly approaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment